If you have signed out of your Nokia WiFi app, you will need to sign back in again. The app defaults to signing you in automatically when the app is opened and you will only be signed out if you actively sign out.
Sign in / out with your Nokia WiFi account
Nokia WiFi accounts (email address and password) are available with some configurations. If you do not have an account you can sign in with admin credentials.
- Open the Nokia WiFi mobile app on your phone.
- Tap Sign In.
- Type the Email Address and Password.
- Tap Sign in.
Note: If you do not remember your password, tap Forgot your password? and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Tap Settings at the bottom of the home screen of the Nokia WiFi mobile app.
- In the Settings screen, swipe down and tap Sign Out. A confirmation message displays.
- Tap Sign out to sign out of the mobile app