The Nokia WiFi Beacons are available in different versions. The main difference between them is the size and type of home they cover. They do a fantastic job of extending internet coverage to every point in your home, giving you the best possible performance and ensuring ready access to the applications and services you need.
The Nokia WiFi solution consists of two main components:
- The Nokia WiFi Beacons - https://www.nokia.com/networks/fixed-networks/home-wi-fi/
- The Nokia WiFi mobile app
- Nokia WiFi devices. Beacons can work together in a single Wi-Fi network when purchased through the same CSP.
- Other brands. Nokia WiFi Beacons do not work with the mesh devices from other brands.
- Sim option. There is no SIM option, but we support cellular dongles through the USB ports of the Nokia WiFi Gateway 3. Nokia WiFi Beacons do not include USB ports.