The Nokia WiFi Beacon is available in two versions: the Beacon 1 and the Beacon 3. The main difference between them is the size and type of home they cover. Both do a fantastic job of extending internet coverage to every point in your home, giving you the best possible performance and ensuring ready access to the applications and services you need.
The Nokia WiFi solution consists of two main components:
- The Nokia WiFi Beacon (Beacon 1 or Beacon 3)
- The Nokia WiFi mobile app
You can purchase Nokia WiFi Beacons from select online retailers and install them yourself with a simple-to-use mobile app.
Here’s what they look like!
- Nokia WiFi devices. All Nokia WiFi Beacons (Beacon 1 and Beacon 3) can work together in a single Wi-Fi network.
- Other brands. Nokia WiFi Beacons do not work with the mesh devices from other brands.
- Service providers. Nokia WiFi Beacons work with a broadband service from any internet service provider (ISP). All you need to do is connect Nokia WiFi to the broadband gateway or modem provided by your ISP.
- Sim option. There is no SIM option, but we support cellular dongles through the USB ports of the Nokia WiFi Gateway 3. Nokia WiFi Beacons do not include USB ports.