Skip to main content
- Tap Wi-Fi points on the home screen or Network on the bottom of the home screen.
- In the Map tab, the topology of the Wi-Fi points in your network are displayed.
- In the Wi-Fi Points tab, the list of Wi-Fi points in your network are displayed.
- In the Wi-Fi Points tab, tap on the name of the Wi-Fi point to view device details:
- Connected: Displays the connection status and signal strength.
- Connected to: Displays other Wi-Fi points this Wi-Fi point is connected to.
- LED Light: The LED on your Nokia WiFi device is enabled by default. Select this option to turn it on or off.
- Connected Devices: Displays the list of devices connected to the Wi-Fi point. Tap a device to view device details.
- Serial Number: Displays the value as shown on the device's sticker.
- MAC Address: Displays the unique hardware identification number.
- IP Address: Displays the Wi-Fi point's hardware communication address.
- Software Version: Displays the Nokia firmware version running on the device.
- Hardware Version: Displays Nokia hardware version.
- Running Time: Displays the time that the devices has been on.
- Physical Data Rate: Displays the data rate in bits per second.
- Edit the name of the Wi-Fi point or remove it from the network.
Tap the ellipsis icon at the top right corner to edit the name of the Wi-Fi point (not available in all configurations) or to remove it from the network. Select:
- Edit name - You can pick from one of the choices (Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Bedroom, Study) or add a custom name.
- Remove - Tap Remove to remove the device from the network. If the device is powered on, you will be instructed to turn off the power and wait for the device to show as 'offline'. Then you will be able to remove it. Tap Dismiss if you want to undo the changes and add the Wi-Fi point back to your network.