From the client device list, tap the device you wish to view. At top of the screen, you see the name of your client device.
Which Nokia WiFi device your client device is connected to.
The type of connection between your client and the Nokia WiFi device; options include Wireless 5 GHz, Wireless 2.4 GHz, and Wired
- MAC Address
- IP Address (as assigned by your Nokia WiFi network)
TX Rate and RX Rate
This is presented from the Beacon's point of view and reports the client device's connection speed to its connected Beacon in Megabytes per second (Mbps).
TX = transmission speed from Beacon to device
RX = receive speed from device to Beacon
Change a client device's name
- From the client device details view, tap the edit icon
- You see the Edit Device Name screen
The name shown is what you see when looking at the list of client devices in the app. It is retrieved by default from the client device, as specified in its Settings menu.
To edit the client device's name:
- Tap the Device Name text field
- Using 1–64 alphanumeric characters—the first and last characters cannot be spaces—enter a new client device name
- Tap Save
You return to the client device details screen and see an updated client device name.