To set up port forwarding, follow these steps:
- Open the Nokia WiFi app on your phone
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top left corner
- Choose Settings
- On the bottom of the screen, tap Advanced settings.
- Once you’re in Advanced settings, tap Reservations & Port Forwarding
- Tap to Create a rule and select a device from the menu to add the rule to or select Add Manually
- Add the IP address that you want to reserve for the selected device and tap Next
- You can now add the external and internal port as well as select the protocol (TCP & UDP or either TCP or UDP).
- When you’ve finished editing, click Save on the top right corner
The range of ports available for port forwarding is 1 to 65535.
Note: If you are looking to forward a range of ports you can do that in the Web GUI.