Family profiles let you restrict internet connection for certain devices at specific times or to block specific websites. For example, you can group all of your kids’ devices and give them an internet “bedtime”.
(We’re continuously improving our app: watch out for more family profile features in future updates.)
Note: Family profiles are not available when using bridge mode.
To manage family profiles:
- Tap the hamburger menu on the top left and select Family Profiles
- The app will guide you through setting up a profile and adding devices to it
By default, all devices are assigned to the group "Home"
- If you remove a device from any other group, it will automatically be reassigned to "Home"
- Devices can only belong to one group at a time
- Settings applied to a group affect all devices assigned to that group
Editing device groups
- Select a group on the Family Profiles page
- Tap Assigned Devices
- You’ll see the devices currently assigned to the group
- Tap Edit
- Tap the check boxes to select or deselect the devices you want in the group
- Tap Done
Read more articles about configuring family profiles: