To log into the web GUI you need to use the user name (admin) and the password printed on your root device. Previously you could use your registered email address and password but this no longer works.
Articles in this section
- Problems with printers not being reachable on the network
- Not getting account verification email?
- How to I change the name of a Beacon?
- Replace the root device in your Nokia WiFi network
- Issues with random MAC addresses (Android 10 & iOS 14)
- Trouble logging into the web GUI?
- Firmware not upgrading
- How to enable separate SSIDs for 5GHz and 2.4GHz
- Remove a Beacon from your network
- How do I disable an SSID in the web GUI?