- This feature is available in some deployments.
- While adding a new network, if you see an error message that there is not enough space to add a new network, you will be prompted to delete an existing network. Removing the existing network will permanently remove the network and this cannot be undone.
- Some Wi-Fi points need to reboot the chip to make changes, for those a warning message is shown.
- Tap (Add Wi-Fi network) in the home screen of the Nokia WiFi mobile app
OrTap Settings at the bottom of the home screen in the Nokia WiFi mobile app and tap next to Add Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Continue in the warning message. The network will go down for two minutes.
- On the Add new network screen, select the preferred network type. Tap Next.
- On the Name your new network screen, enter the name. Tap Save.
- On the Create a password screen, enter the password. Tap Save. The app starts creating the network. After the network is successfully created, tap Done