You can delete or edit a Wi-Fi network with your Nokia WiFi mobile app.
Edit a Wi-Fi network
- Tap the Wi-Fi network you would like to edit in the home screen of the Nokia WiFi mobile app and tap the Edit icon to edit the Wi-Fi network.
- On the Home Network screen, tap the edit icon to change the name and password.
- On the Edit Name & Password screen, make changes and tap check mark to save. If you change the name or password, you will need to reconnect your devices.
- Tap OK, got it to continue to save the changes and update the network.
- After the network is successfully updated, tap Done.
Delete a Wi-Fi network
- Tap Settings in the home screen of the Nokia WiFi mobile app.
- Select the Wi-Fi network that you want to delete.
- On the Home Network screen, tap Delete.