The Nokia WiFi Mobile app controls the W-iFi points from your mobile device. It puts you in control of your network to share your WiFi password, see what devices are online/offline, which devices are connected/not connected, set family profiles, check the internet speed and so on.
In the home screen of the Nokia WiFi Mobile App, you can see:
- Home Network: Displays the home network name. To view the password of home network, tap the eye icon.
- Guest Network: Displays the guest network name. To view the password of home network, tap the eye icon. You can turn on or off the guest network.
- Internet Speed: Displays the upload and download speeds. (Not available in all configurations.)
- Family Profiles: Displays the list of family profiles. (Not available in all configurations.)
- Network health check: Displays the health of your network and provides tips to improve the network health.
- Network security: Displays the threat protection, bot attack and abnormal traffic protection.
At the bottom of the home screen, you can navigate to the major sections of the app:
- Home: To return to home screen from another screen.
- Devices: Shows the connected and recently connected (not connected) devices to your network, their signal strength and detailed device information.
- Network: Displays a network topology map, the WiFi points in your network and their details.
- Profiles: Family Profiles can be created where devices can be grouped together and internet on/off times can be set.
- Settings: WiFi settings, account settings, advanced network settings and more.