The Nokia WiFi Mobile app controls the W-iFi points from your mobile device. It puts you in control of your network to share your Wi-Fi password, see what devices are online/offline, which devices are connected/not connected, set family profiles, check the internet speed and so on.
In the home screen of the Nokia Wi-Fi Mobile App, you can see:
- Home Network: Displays the home network name. To view the password of home network, tap the eye icon.
- Guest Network: Displays the guest network name. To view the password of home network, tap the eye icon. You can turn on or off the guest network.
- Internet Speed: Displays the upload and download speeds. (Not available in all configurations.)
- Family Profiles: Displays the list of family profiles. (Not available in all configurations.)
- Network health check (hyperlink to new article): Displays the health of your network and provides tips to improve the network health.
At the bottom of the home screen, you can navigate to the major sections of the app:
- Home: To return to home screen from another screen.
- Devices: Shows the connected and recently connected (not connected) devices to your network, their signal strength and detailed device information.
- Network: Displays a network topology map, the Wi-Fi points in your network and their details.
- Profiles: Family Profiles can be created where devices can be grouped together and internet on/off times can be set.
- Settings: Wi-Fi settings, account settings, advanced network settings and more.