Network security add the ability to protect the network with F-Secure with browsing protection and smart home protection.
- Tap Network security on the home screen.
- On the Network security screen there are two types of protection that can be turned on:
- Browsing protection: blocks websites with viruses, spyware, malware or other threats including bot attacks.
- Smart home protection: Analyzes the network in real time for abnormal traffic.
History of sites blocked by network security
The history will show a list of all the sites that have been blocked by network security and when they were blocked.
- Remove one site: To remove an individual website from the blocked list, swipe left.
- Clear entire history: In the Network security screen, tap Clear all to clear the history.
- Add to unblocked list: If you would like to view a site that has been blocked you can add it to the unblocked list and it will then be available for everyone on your network.
Note: If the website is potentially harmful, F-secure reports the website as potentially harmful. If the website is falsely reported as malicious, then tap send the URL to F-secure on the website details screen to report it to F-secure. You can tap Unblock to add to the website to unblocked list.
Viewing the unblocked list
- In the Network security screen, tap Unblocked list to view the websites that have been added to this list.
- Tap Remove all to clear the list. These websites if still identified as unsafe by the F-secure will be blocked going forward.
- To remove an individual website from the unblocked list, tap the x on the right side of the url.
- If abnormal traffic is detected on a device this will show up in the history with a recommendation to block the internet to this device and contact the manufacturer.