If you have signed out of your Nokia WiFi app, you will need to sign back in again.
Sign in / out with your Nokia WiFi account
Nokia WiFi accounts (email address and password) are available with some configurations. If you do not have an account you can sign in with admin credentials.
You will only need to sign in to your account if you have previously signed out or are using a new version of the mobile app. In most cases you will be automatically signed in.
- Open the Nokia WiFi mobile app on your phone.
- Tap Sign In.
- Type your Email Address and Password.
- Tap Sign in.
Note: If you do not remember your password, tap Forgot your password? and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Tap Settings at the bottom of the home screen of the Nokia WiFi mobile app.
- In the Settings screen, swipe down and tap Sign Out. A confirmation message displays.
- Tap Sign out to sign out of the mobile app